Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bidor Run




Today is my 1st time join Bidor Run for 1okm. I have followed a group of uncle which is experience runner
It is a tough run for me....huh^^ The road of the race amost kill me becuase so many hill run

.

Great pic of me ^^



So this the experience runner. I definetly learn something form them.



logo of Bidor Runner


Wah, what a big isotonic drink !!

This is 21km runner coming bk....

The special gift for lucky drawer.

Crowed of people is checking their lucky number on the board.


What i get form the bidor run. 1 t-shirt ( i really hope which is a vast), earn a metal from the race,
and goodie bag


The metal quite weightful. And the metal's design very nice.
A concept of clock design

The most important my certificate...yeah complete






No comments:

Post a Comment