Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BHP Orange Run

Last Sunday 25/7/10, I had join the orange run that organize by the BHP petrol station. The venue is at The curve, PJ. Actually I had no intend to join for this race but suddenly received message from Chan (Cari Runner) asked me to join the race because it got so many bib number. At first, I was not to sure whether to join or not because it is quite far and I do not familiar with the place. Then, Chan help me on the transportation problem by asking a friend of him which is also a runner. A moment later, Chan ask me to call Sha his friend. So I had call him and decided the location and time.

So next morning as usual, I will prepare myself and go down wait for Sha. About 6am, a car approaching to my direction and I to make sure whether is Sha's car. So it is definitely his car. So I manage to know more 2 runner beside Sha which is from cap ayam runner club. We arrived at the venue about 6.40am. Then, I go search for Chan to take the bib number. Across the road, Chan and other CARI runners was at the location. I manage to know Humor which is CARI runner board leader. Below picture is taken by Victor and Elaine (CARI Runner)

First time BHP Orange Run 2010....


CARI RUNNER flag arrived


Is me ^^


Some picture with CARI Runner member:




Almost reach the finishing Line..


Revive Drink had prepare drink for runner


That day got store provide food: Nasi lemak, nestle cereal, coffee drink

No comments:

Post a Comment