Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Siemens Run 2010

Last Sunday, I had join Siemens Race for my first time. Actually it is out of my prediction because before this i do not intend to join the race but because of my friend Beng Siang got join. And I keep ask why i no join the race seems like I will regret it. So I went into cari runner website and ask for extra runner bib. So luckily, Beng Siang's Friend will not join for the race so i can replace his friend for the race since it is free. I no need come with a single money ^^.

So first in the morning, i wake up on 3am like this and prepare. But it is crazy wake up so early, so i open facebook and play until 4am. After that, I prepare myself, breakfast and necessary. This time i will following my polytechnic bus to Dataran Merdeka. That day I did not bring my DC so i just This is how look like:

Runner Is prepare to start race.... a very good morning




Arrow ask us to turn right^^

What I am Looking at..........


Actually I looking at my friend Elaine was taking pic of me^^

Running back to Finishing Line..........

Cheer Leaders.......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment