Saturday, July 3, 2010

SCKLM

Last Sunday I had finished my Standard Charted Kl Marathon. This is my 1st time to join such a big race event compare with others. That day is quite nervous until I keep woke at night until 3am.... I think i'm insane^^ however I still prepare all the necessary in my bag. On the morning, I was waiting lonely at the bus stop for bus to Kl. Besides that, rain seems to appeal. Lucky, the rain stop when arrived at dataran merdeka. I was amaze with so many runner was preparing for the 1st 21^^



All the runner is preparing for the race


All the runner is waiting and enjoy the crowed people

The flag off


I am enjoying to watch many runner....is good experience


About 6am like this...feel want to sleep that time



Check point.. I had received a metal, banana, tiger balm cream


A play where children can play

what a big screen!!!

This is where I put my bag....safe



Finally Is my pic... But this time my performance not so good^^
But I will improve


Some of the view at Dataran Merdeka:









No comments:

Post a Comment