Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup Night Final

Yesterday was the night that around the world waiting for the world cup final where Spain vs Holland. No doubt that each country will organize event to heat up the world cup. My friend had ask to me go watch world cup at Kl since 4 years once!!! So i decided to join^^. My friend come fetch me by using motorbike. I thought was very cool ride on a bike at night.

But our 1st destination is to Bangsar. It was quite far form Shah Alam to Bangsar. But the event was amazing. Crowd of ppl just like got star coming..

This is a voucher to able us enter....cool

You see dam long line up until MD

Still Waiting for our turn...I think Bangsar hottest night yesterday.

At last, we finally make it in front...huh

What you see^^ World Cup Street Party.cool

Is party Time !!!

Is really....crowed with ppl, hard to move

Football game.... very fun

A big screen showing at the stage...



There are ppl line up to pain their favourite country on the face^^




Yeah....yeah 3 Spain vs Holland

Outside there some luxury car

Is this Ninja....


No comments:

Post a Comment