Monday, July 12, 2010

Klang Centro Run

Yesterday Sunday, Just finish my 1st 12km at Klang Centro Run. Before the race, I still worry about my performance whether can complete it because Saturday I had spent the whole day going out to KL for shopping. My toes are hurt because of my shoes which getting shrink. However, I still decided to wake up in the morning and prepared all the stuff and start moving to Centro, Klang. Some of the pic I manage to take after the race.

The Centro Klang race board.

So many trophy...when I can get^^

All people are enjoying


This is where runner come bk to finish line


All runner reaching the finishing line^^

Why crowed of people??


The lucky draw list who have who have been draw out.


The Cari Runner Group..but only some of it^^ This my 1st time officially gather with them.
Past of the race always cant find them...maybe my 1st time gather with them a little shy^^

So this is victor who holding the refreshment drink^^

The race almost end...all worker collecting

Omg... So many people Line up until the end...

GNC Bring happy to the runner to enjoy 30% on all sport nutrition and protein product.

All People are enjoying a voucher that give by GNC to make redemption at the counter.

Goodies bag, T-shirt Form NB, medal

My finishing Metal....



No comments:

Post a Comment